This event took place on June 3, 2021. Click here to view the full presentation on demand.
Divorce lawyers have praised the “collaborative law” process for decades as a tool to reach amicable resolutions to sensitive disputes. At a time of record court backlogs – and when companies are being encouraged to consider all stakeholders – collaborative law is a welcome option for businesses looking to resolve disputes quickly and efficiently.
During this presentation, attorneys trained in collaborative law answered questions such as:
- What is collaborative law?
- How does the process work?
- When does it make sense for a business?
- What is the difference between collaborative law and mediation?
- Jamie Dean, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Amy Cox Gruendel, Certified Superior Court Mediator, Arbitrator, and Collaborative Lawyer, Resolution Mediation Services
- Brent Powell, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Danae Woodward, Certified Superior Court Mediator and Collaborative Attorney, Woodward & Woodward
- Mark Henriques, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP