This webinar took place on May 5, 2020.
A full replay of the webinar is below.
A highlight video of the presentation is included below.
Description: With a unique blend of experiences, venture and PE backing, our panelists are leading their organizations into the future. This webinar explored what these CEOs are doing to prepare for "the other side."
- What are the lessons learned from prior recessions?
- What will be different this time?
- How are they planning for the coming “new normal?”
- How does their view of the future change their business model?
- What are the opportunities and challenges?
- Focusing on the future (and beyond the worries of today), what keeps them up at night / What excites them?
- Vince Talbert, an active angel investor and founder of Thrive Software, experiencing the challenges of scaling a startup in the social networking space during these challenging times.
- Heather Lufburrow, CEO of several technology companies, including LufCo, which focuses on defense contracting.
- Jason Pappas, a seasoned, serial entrepreneur and CEO of RocketDocs, which is reimagining how technology can drive customer relationships.
- Michael Curry, an active investor and CEO of Apex Physics Partners, that provides medical physics support in the health care field.
- Newt Fowler (Moderator), a Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson, has more than 30 years’ experience representing companies and investors in a wide range of transactional, corporate and securities matters.
Questions about the event? Please contact Christé Spiers at 410.545.5838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help navigate the COVID crisis, we are sharing actionable content on our COVID-19 Resource Hub: Navigating the Legal Challenges of COVID-19. This is the best place to find fresh perspectives and insights from Womble Bond Dickinson (US) attorneys on a real time basis.