This webinar took place on May 27, 2020.
A replay of the webinar is below.
Description: Womble Bond Dickinson joined Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Titus Alliance, Centerpoint CEO and HR Plus for an interactive discussion on crisis management. The discussion provided tips from an expert panel on how to emerge stronger. Topics covered included:
- Planning for a safe work environment
- Impact of COVID-19 on your businesses' value
- Using PPP loan in a strategic way
- Mitigate supply chain disruptions and limit future issues
- Policies and beneﬁts should reflect post-COVID-19 realities
- Why now is a great Estate Planning opportunity
- Matt Homan, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Bryan Otte, HR Plus
- Gary Applegate, CenterPoint CEO
- Justin Boyd, Titus Alliance
- David Hall, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Drew Crawford, (Moderator), Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
To help navigate the COVID crisis, we are sharing actionable content on our COVID-19 Resource Hub: Navigating the Legal Challenges of COVID-19. This is the best place to find fresh perspectives and insights from Womble Bond Dickinson (US) attorneys on a real time basis.
For information on state-level business closure and reopening orders, please click here.