This webinar took place on April 13, 2020.
To download the slides from this presentation, please click here. A replay of the webinar is below.
*Co-hosted with Business Network for Offshore Wind (BNOW)
Description: Join Womble Bond Dickinson and the Business Network for Offshore Wind for a discussion of contract provisions and regulatory issues during the COVID-19 pandemic, changes in regulations, and what it means for your business. Panel members discussed:
- Force majeure and other applicable contract provisions and principals.
- Regulatory updates, delays and project deadlines, BOEM and elsewhere.
- Lisa Rushton, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Belton Zeigler, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Joe Tirone, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
To help navigate the COVID crisis, we are sharing actionable content on our COVID-19 Resource Hub: Navigating the Legal Challenges of COVID-19. This is the best place to find fresh perspectives and insights from Womble Bond Dickinson (US) attorneys on a real time basis.