William specialises in real estate investment and development work. He acts for clients on the acquisition, development, asset management and disposal of their direct real estate assets and has considerable experience of leading teams on larger portfolio transactions. He acts on complex sites and has a particular interest in marine related property. William also acts on multi-party development agreements, helping investors, landowners and developers alike to manage their risk within the land development process.
- Funds such as FTSE 250 index company TR Property Investment Trust Plc and F&C Property Growth and Income Fund (managed by Thames River Capital LLP), and Church Commissioners for England for over ten years on their direct investments in real estate including portfolio acquisition and disposal work and asset management
- Associated British Ports on their acquisition in 2015 of the multi-let Marchwood Industrial Estate, Marchwood for £89million
- Associated British Ports and The Crown Estate on a development agreement with Southampton City Council and a JV between Lucent and Morgan Sindall in connection with a flagship 24 hectare development and land reclamation project around Royal Pier and Mayflower Park waterfront site in the City
- Historic England on their new headquarters office premises in London
- Go Ape! William is client partner for that inspirational business and leads the team acting for Go Ape! on all their site acquisition work within the UK.
"He is highly organised and commercial. He gives sensible but strong advice."