He has worked on national and international transactions spread over a variety of sectors such as manufacturing, technology, pharmaceuticals and transport. He also advises the owners of rural estates, high net worth individuals and family investment companies on strategic corporate advice, sales & purchases and structural or tax-led re-organisations which frequently involve, as well as companies, a combination of LLPs, limited partnerships or traditional partnerships.
Examples of current or recent experience:
- Various high-value manufacturing deals, including advising opposite leading industry players such as Siemens, Hitachi and Bombardier
- Corporate restructuring in a renewable energy business involving shareholder arrangements
- Re-organisation of a group of companies which own commercial property across the UK
- Disposal of a privately owned leisure resort in the North West of the UK
- Acquisition of a pharmaceuticals business for a UK listed plc
- Set-up and share structuring of a family investment company to make corporate and property investments
- Disposal of an online tech business which specialises in B2B data and sales
- Merger of a specialist consultancy business into a vertically aligned competitor.
"Tenacious, hard working, with an eye for detail and very responsive to client concerns."