*Mr. Becker is not licensed to practice law in California. His activities are directly supervised by an attorney licensed to practice law in California.
Todd has over a decade of experience advising clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies about patents and patent-related issues, including:
- Preparing and prosecuting domestic US patent applications;
- Coordinating and prosecuting of foreign patent applications;
- Conducting post-issuance proceedings such as re-examinations;
- Conducting IP-related due diligence for corporate transactions;
- Litigation support, including preparing validity and non-infringement opinions;
- Managing patent portfolios; and
- Counseling clients.
Todd’s technical focus is primarily in mechanical, electromechanical and optical technologies, including semiconductors; semiconductor processing; micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS); semiconductor packaging and heat transfer; image sensors; lasers; fiber and free-space
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Patent #: 9,692,992
- Color and Infrared Filter Array Patterns to Reduce Color Aliasing
- Patent #: 7,420,804
- Liquid Cooling System Including Hot-Swappable Components
- Patent #: 7,127,130
- Polarization-Maintaining Optical Isolator
- Patent #: 7,559,242
- Silicon Micromachined Ultra-Sensitive Vibration Spectrum Sensor Array (VSSA)
- Patent #: 7,253,384
- Focusing System Using Light Source And Image Sensor