*Stephanie Hinrichs is not licensed to practice law. Her activities are directly supervised by members of the firm licensed to practice law.
Stephanie brings more than a decade of experience in marketing and sales, specifically in the legal, economic development, airline, and transportation industries. Her prior experience includes global organizations such as Lufthansa German Airlines, DHL Express, Littler Mendelson, P.C., and most recently Womble Bond Dickinson.
In her role with Womble Bond Dickinson, she serves as Senior Director of Sales leading a team of legal sales professionals working closely with firm attorneys and clients to initiate and expand relationships, as well as to ensure that the firm is providing the best possible client service. Stephanie also leads the firms Manufacturing Industry Sector efforts where her fluency of German and dual citizenship in both the United States and Germany serves her well in growing clients in this industry sector.
Beyond the office, Stephanie has served in various leadership positions with the Legal Marketing Association and currently serves on the Leadership Committee of the German American Chamber of Commerce’s North Carolina Chapter and Board of Advisors for the Legal Sales and Service Organization (LSSO). She is also an active member in Rotary. Stephanie is a graduate of the University of South Carolina, and holds an MBA from Pfeiffer University.
2020 LMA Conference: Jamie Francis and Stephanie Hinrichs will participate in a discussion on “Advanced Client Focused Collaboration: Elevating the Role of Business Development”. The panelists will speak on discuss how clients’ needs for innovative business partnerships are impacting the way firms deliver legal services. Francis will be one of five panelists, while Hinrichs will moderate the discussion
- Podcast: LSSO RainDance Podcast: Stephanie Hinrichs and Neel Lilani
- Chicago, IL, June 2019, Legal Sales and Service Organization’s RainDance Conference
- Demystifying Sales & Service Roles in Law Firms Today, Legal Sales Service RainDance Conference, Chicago, June 5, 2019
- Time and Tide: Examining the Maturing Sales Team Presence in Law Firms, The Thomson Reuters Legal Executive Institute proudly presents The 26th Annual Law Firm Marketing Partner Forum, California, January 24, 2019
- Down the Highway: Navigating Your Career and How to Avoid Traffic Jams, Legal Marketing Association Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, April 8, 2019
- Business & Competitive Intelligence: Preparing Your Attorney for a Client Pitch or Client Meeting, Legal Marketing Association Southeast Regional Conference in Greenville, SC, September 27, 2018
- Pathways to Your Best Career, Legal Marketing Association Southeast Regional Conference in Greenville, SC, September 26, 2018
- Unicorns No More - How Law Firm Sales Professionals Are Game Changers in a Flat Market, 2018 Legal Marketing Association (LMA) Annual Meeting, New Orleans, April 12, 2018
- The Role of the Sales Professional in a Client Pitch – Workshop, 2018 Legal Sales and Service Organization (LSSO), Chicago, June 6th, 2018
- Responsible for connecting thousands of contacts including clients, prospects, and referral sources which has led to company and firm growth over the course of her career.
- Known in the industry for being able to open doors with c-level executives, gain new business, and work with attorney teams to retain business.
- Active in the Legal Marketing Association (LMA) and Legal Sales and Service Organization, Inc. (LSSO).