Stacey predominantly focuses on corporate transactional work and has experience working for serial acquirers, owner-managers and investors. She advises on a range of corporate law areas, including business disposals, acquisitions, re-organisations, joint ventures and share buy backs, as well providing general company law and governance advice. Stacey is experienced in advising both listed and private companies, as well as advising on private equity transactions and investments. She was nominated for Young Deal Maker of the Year in the North East Business Insider Dealmakers Awards 2017 and highlighted in 2017 as a "next generation lawyer" in the Legal 500.
Examples of experience include:
- Advising Molins PLC on its £30m disposal of its tobacco manufacturing and instrumentation business to Italian company G.D. S.p.A.
- Advising AVX Limited on its £118.8m acquisition of TT Electronics Limited
- Advising Huntsman (Holdings) UK on its acquisition of I.F.S. Chemicals Limited
- Acting for Vertu Motors plc on its acquisition of Gordon Lamb Group Limited
- Completing a pre-flotation share reorganisation and assisting on the £106m flotation of Quantum Pharma Plc
- Acting for Seaward Holding Group Limited for the family shareholders and option holders on the sale of their shares to German company Metrawatt International GmbH
- Acting for UK Land Estates Limited on its section 110 de-merger and subsequent investment into the newly de-merged UK Land Investments Limited by Northumberland Estates Limited and Forth England Limited
- Assisting UK Land Estates (Partnership) Limited on its acquisition of North East Property Partnership for £58m
- Handling the share sale to CVS Group by nine shareholders for £7.8m for Alnorthumbria Veterinary Group Limited
- Assisting Winn Solicitors Limited on the £42m investment by JZI including a disposal by shareholders of 60% of their shareholding.