Stacey predominantly focuses on corporate transactional work and has experience working for serial acquirers, owner-managers and investors.
She advises on a range of corporate law areas, including business disposals, acquisitions, re-organisations, joint ventures and share buy backs, as well providing general company law and governance advice.
Stacey is experienced in advising both listed and private companies, as well as advising on private equity transactions and investments.
She was highlighted in 2019 as a "rising star" in the Legal 500.
Examples of experience include:
- Advising Mapc Group plc on its £15m acquisition of Lambert Automation Limited
- Acting for the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) on its disposal of its stake in RIBA's commercial arm, RIBA Enterprises Ltd (trading as NBS), to Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) for £31.8m and RIBA's ongoing partnership with LDC
- Advising Tekmar Group plc on its c£60m admission to AIM
- Acting for Mapc Group plc (then Molins PLC) on its £30m disposal of its tobacco manufacturing and instrumentation business to Italian company G.D. S.p.A.
- Advising AVX Limited on its £118.8m acquisition of TT Electronics Limited
- Advising Huntsman (Holdings) UK on its acquisition of I.F.S. Chemicals Limited
- Acting for Vertu Motors plc on its acquisition Hughes Group Holdings Limited and Gordon Lamb Group Limited and its £8.8m acquisition of VW dealerships from Sytner
- Completing a pre-flotation share reorganisation and assisting on the £106m flotation of Quantum Pharma Plc
- Actingfor Seaward Holding Group Limited for the family shareholders and option holders on the sale of their shares to German company Metrawatt International GmbH
- Acting for UK Land Estates Limited on its section 110 de-merger and subsequent investment into the newly de-merged UK Land Investments Limited by Northumberland Estates Limited and Forth England Limited
- Assisting UK Land Estates (Partnership) Limited on its acquisition of North East Property Partnership for £58m
- Assisting Winn Solicitors Limited on the £42m investment by JZI including a disposal by shareholders of 60% of their shareholding.