A strategic, focused, and results-driven lawyer, Rajan Singh has extensive legal experience that ranges from large international law firms to in-house counsel at publicly traded global companies. His practice focuses on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and other strategic transactions and his industry experience includes domestic and international transactions in the government contracting, technology, and financial services industries.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Representation of a contextual online advertising company in its sale to a Chinese consortium in a transaction valued at approximately $900 million.
- Representation of a water logistics solutions provider in the sale of a majority of its equity to funds managed by a leading middle-market private equity platform.
- Representation of the owners of a government reseller in the sale of the company to an affiliate of a private financial services firm.
- Representation of a publicly traded bank holding company in its merger with a NASDAQ-listed company, along with associated private stock and subordinated debenture placements.
- Representation of numerous buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of companies in bankruptcy.
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the Washington, DC, and Virginia Rising Stars Lists by Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters), 2017-2019