Rajan is a corporate lawyer who principally focuses on merger and acquisition transactions. He has an in-depth knowledge of current market trends and a solid understanding of client needs, along with a business-friendly approach and an ability to help clients understand and mitigate the legal risk associated with their transactions. His industry experience includes domestic and international transactions in the government contracting, technology and financial services industries.
Always aiming to bring more to the table, Raj is active in the market trends subcommittee of the mergers and acquisitions committee of the American Bar Association. Raj’s collaborative approach to providing practical business advice has earned him recognition as a 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star in Washington, DC and Virginia.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Representation of a contextual online advertising company in its sale to a Chinese consortium in a transaction valued at approximately $900 million.
- Representation of a water logistics solutions provider in the sale of a majority of its equity to funds managed by a leading middle-market private equity platform.
- Representation of the owners of a government reseller in the sale of the company to an affiliate of a private financial services firm.
- Representation of a publicly traded bank holding company in its merger with a NASDAQ-listed company, along with associated private stock and subordinated debenture placements.
- Representation of numerous buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of companies in bankruptcy.