Nikul (Nik) is a corporate and securities attorney that guides domestic and international public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions, financings and other corporate transactions. His M&A experience includes deals of up to $1 billion.
In addition, Nik represents companies in corporate governance and general business matters. He has represented and counseled technology based start-up clients from incorporation to Series Seed Investments.
Nik’s clients include companies in the technology, software, healthcare, restaurant, financial services, manufacturing and life sciences industries.
In his free time, Nik enjoys playing golf, watching the North Carolina Tar Heels, and writing short stories for children.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a veterinary hospital company in the sale of all of its stock for over $1.5 billion dollars.
- Counseled a private investor in the acquisition of a food distributor for $4 million dollars.
- Represented a transportation logistics company in the acquisition of a $70 million dollar credit facility.
- Advised an electrical equipment manufacturer in the sale of power generators and mobile capacitor banks to various electrical companies throughout the United States.
- Represented a private company in the equity injection of $1 million from a private investor.