Nikku focuses her litigation practice on general business litigation, commercial and consumer finance litigation, personal injury and labor and employment.
Nikku is currently enrolled in the Loyola Law School Fellowship Program. Nikku is an accomplished pianist, speaks conversational Persian, and is a certified LexisNexis researcher.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Court Competency Tutor, Metropolitan State Mental Hospital, 2015
- Clinical Student, Collateral Consequences of Conviction Justice Project, 2018 – 2019
- Law Clerk, Hashemi Law Group, Fall 2017
- Law Clerk, Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, Summer 2017
- Legal Assistant, Newhope Law, PC, 2014 – 2016