Nikku is a business litigation associate practicing out of Womble’s Irvine, California office. Her practice focuses on employment law, including wage and hour law and class actions, and financial services, namely TCPA litigation. Nikku has prior experience with personal injury law, focusing on plaintiff’s side matters, and intellectual property law, focusing on the filing of patents, trademarks, and copyrights with the United States patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), and international patent and trademark offices. Nikku is also an advocate for children in the foster system, working as a pro bono attorney with the Alliance for Children’s Rights.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Court Competency Tutor, Metropolitan State Mental Hospital, 2015
- Clinical Student, Collateral Consequences of Conviction Justice Project, 2018 – 2019
- Law Clerk, Hashemi Law Group, Fall 2017
- Law Clerk, Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, Summer 2017
- Legal Assistant, Newhope Law, PC, 2014 – 2016