Lori Baker is not licensed to practice law. Her activities are directly supervised by attorneys licensed to practice law in the firm’s Winston-Salem office.
As a healthcare consultant with 20+ years of diverse and extensive industry experience, Lori collaborates with clients on nearly every area of their businesses. She advises clients on provider coding and documentation education, coding assessments, appeal assistance and expert testimony. Lori has provided extensive coding and billing advice and assistance to hospitals and physicians as it relates to behavioral health and post-acute services.
Some of her clients include:
- Physician clinics/organizations
- Health systems
- Acute care and long-term acute care (LTAC) hospitals
- Physicians at teaching hospitals
- Home health agencies
- Hospice settings
- Skilled nursing and rehab facilities
- Inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and psychiatric facilities
She earned a Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management from the University of Mississippi. Lori is a Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA).