Lindsey specialises in commercial property. Her main area of expertise is commercial landlord and tenant acting for both landlords and tenants and general asset management work for a number of institutional, retail and individual land owner clients. Experience includes:
- Lease renewals and regears
- Surrenders and disposals
- Licences and general property management work
- Setting up and administration of client Extranet sites for deed management purposes of large national retail client.
Lindsey also assists in co-ordinating documentation for property related issues on corporate acquisitions and disposals involving due diligence on large property portfolios.
- Preparing and submission of voluntary registration of existing educational sites and proposed development sites in Hampshire
- Assisting and co-ordinating documentation on a number of multi-million pound share and business acquisitions involving large property portfolio
- Assisting and co-ordinating documentation on large portfolio sale and leasebacks and auction sale and leasebacks.