Kirsty specialises in advising lenders and borrowers from various sectors on a wide range of finance transactions, with particular expertise in the real estate and public sectors. Her clients include plcs, financial institutions, private equity providers and public sector bodies. Her experience includes syndicated project finance, development finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance and treasury. She is experienced in developing, drafting and negotiating facility, security and intercreditor arrangements and managing cross department teams on funding projects.
Examples of experience include:
- Icelandic Group (UK) Limited in respect of a loan of £28,500,000 from Landsbankinn Hf
- a care home group in respect of a £20,000,000 refinance with Yorkshire Bank
- a local property investment company on a loan of £10,000,000 from HSBC Bank plc to fund a retail development in Manchester
- Grainger Geninvest LLPs on a £120m syndicated refinance with HSBC and Santander
- HSBC Bank PLC in connection with facilities to a hotel group for the acquisition of a new hotel and refurbishment of others
- Norddeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale in respect of a £67,000,000 facility for the Leeds Independent Living Extra Care Housing project.