Joy Holloway is a transactional attorney that focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, finance and securities. She also has experience in corporate governance and regulatory matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Joy served as in-house counsel for a provider of information technology services. In this role, she negotiated and drafted contracts governing the movement of products worldwide. She has clients in diverse industries including esports where she represented an operator in the first public-private partnership in that space in the United States.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented shareholders in sale of data processing company to international private equity firm.
- Closed sale of geothermal services business to Japanese conglomerate.
- Represented LA-based California B corporation in sale to UK company that allowed 200+ more employment opportunities for individuals on the spectrum.
- Negotiated and closed $80 million acquisition of IT staffing company, including senior and mezzanine financing.
- Represented jet engine manufacturing company in sale of business.