Jon acts primarily for property investor clients whose business is direct investment in UK real estate. Jon acts on disposals and acquisitions of high value institutional grade assets covering all major commercial asset classes, including industrial estates, office blocks, shopping centres and high street retail. Jon advises on share sales and acquisitions for real estate SPVs, as well as asset sales and acquisitions. He manages a dynamic and responsive team experienced in dealing with the day to day asset management work arising from such properties throughout the whole investment cycle.
- Advising an independent UK fund on the £70m acquisition and financing of a portfolio of industrial estates, advising on value add opportunities and lease re-gears and subsequent disposal of the portfolio
- Acquisition and subsequent financing of an industrial portfolio in South Wales with over 200 individual tenants. Subsequently delivering a bespoke and rapid fixed fee asset management service minimising transaction times and risk
- Acting for a ports and infrastructure client on the acquisition of strategic land, being a mix of vacant land and tenanted industrial estates for in excess of £80m
- Leading on an asset management, development and disposal programme for a pan-European investment fund of c.150 separate properties over three years, comprising a mix of regional industrial, brownfield development sites, London offices and regional retail
- Advising on forward purchase of industrial land for development in Greater London
- Managing the full range of asset management work on busy industrial estates, retail parks and shopping centres, including advising on opportunistic asset management, head lease re-gears, tenant relocations and tenant led development and preparing assets for sale, as well as general landlord and tenant work.