Joanna is an Associate in the Real Estate group. She has experience dealing with a wide range of commercial property transactions, acting for developers and property investors, government, retailers, funders, owners and occupiers.
She advises on acquisitions and disposals, both unconditional and conditional on planning and development; option agreements; promotion agreements; and overage.
Joanna also acts on finance transactions both for commercial lenders reporting on a variety of commercial property, including development sites, industrial and logistical sites, and offices and retail units.
Examples of experience include advising:
- On the acquisition and finance of a city centre apartment block with ground floor commercial premises from LPA receivers
- A national retirement housebuilder on its acquisition of sites for residential development around the UK
- A global investment fund in relation to the sale of a town centre parade of retail shops
- On the acquisition of a development site for general industrial use; the sale of built units; and advising on exit strategy
- On the acquisition and finance of a listed decommissioned paper mill site for regeneration and redevelopment as mixed residential and complementary commercial use and the sale of residential dwellings and letting of commercial units.