Joanna specialises in real estate and advises clients on large projects involving complex funding arrangements and development agreements.
She works with The Crown Estate and has extensive experience in maritime estate management; carrying out onshore, foreshore and offshore property work. This includes drafting options, leases and licences for pipelines, outfalls and bridge crossings, marine aggregate extraction agreements including capital and commercial dredging agreements.
She works with traditional real estate work in estate management for local developers; redevelopment projects and site sales. She has worked with research councils assisting with land and project management.
- The Crown Estate on the renegotiation of the marine aggregate extraction agreements enabling the extraction of marine aggregate on a commercial basis
- The Crown Estate in connection with the carbon storage project known as White Rose including negotiating an agreement for lease and lease
- Carlsberg UK Limited in connection with investigating the impact of listed buildings regulations
- The Biotechnology and Biosciences Research Council (BBSRC) in connection with their reorganisation of property agreements to enable a charitable trust to be set up between BBSRC and the tenant
- BBSRC advising in connection with the re-organisation of their site in Newbury
- Aberystwyth Innovation Enterprise Campus Limited in connection with a complex lease negotiation involving redevelopment of part of Aberystwyth University
- East Anglia Offshore Wind in connection with property agreements to bring energy onshore from the proposed offshore wind farm.
“Joanna is singled out by clients as a "superb" senior associate.”