Jennifer Itzkoff is an experienced intellectual property attorney who focuses her practice on trademark, IP transactions, and patent litigation. Her specific areas of practice include:
- Trademark selection, clearance, registration, policing and enforcement. Her trademark practice includes helping clients secure trademarks in the United States and overseas markets;
- Copyright registration and enforcement;
- Anti-counterfeiting measures and strategy;
- Unfair competition issues;
- Trade secret misappropriation;
- Internet law, including cybersquatting;
- Dispute resolution and settlement negotiations in intellectual property infringement; and
- Litigation involving IP rights.
Jennifer represents clients across a spectrum of sizes and over many industries. Her clients include corporate owners of large trademark portfolios registered both in the US and abroad as well as startup companies seeking to build their portfolios.
Jennifer lived in Costa Rica for eight years and is a native Spanish speaker. She participates in pro bono work in partnership with the organization Kids in Need of Defense, where her knowledge of Spanish is valuable in assisting children with immigration proceedings.
American Bar Association
Boston Bar Association
International Trademark Association (INTA), Anti-counterfeiting Committee