Jane is a member the real estate department specialising in energy and natural resources.
She advises on a wide range of energy matters including on shore and off shore wind farms, refinancing and disposal and linear cable routes.
Jane also has considerable experience in commercial property advising a broad range of clients in the transport, retail, development and energy sectors. Her specialisms include the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold property, landlord and tenant and all aspects of estate management work.
- RES on the development of numerous multi-landowner sites for onshore wind farm developments in England and Wales including title investigation and reporting
- RES on the development of 100MW biomass power stations at the Port of Blyth, Northumberland
- East Anglia Offshore Wind Limited on the preparation and negotiation of option agreements and deeds for the grant of easements for the cable route and reviewing and reporting on title for numerous parcels of land
- Broadview Energy in relation to due diligence and document negotiation for a number of new onshore wind farms
- Knottingley Power Limited on options and deeds for the grant of easements for gas and water pipelines serving a gas fired power station development in Yorkshire including advising on land occupation issues and negotiating terms to secure the operation and security of the pipeline, and
- on multi landowner acquisitions for RES, Nuon UK Limited and RWE Innogy UK Limited in relation to shared access arrangements for onshore windfarm developments.
"safe pair of hands"