Beth Settle is a transactional lawyer who truly enjoys getting to know her clients. By understanding their businesses and personalities, she can deliver advice and close transactions in a manner to suit each client—usually with some humor thrown in along the way.
Beth has over 30 years of experience in real estate acquisitions and development, commercial leasing, entity formation, mergers and acquisition, and finance. She has been selected by The Best Lawyers in America for her work in Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law and Real Estate Law.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented foreign company in the sale of its manufacturing facility near Charleston, South Carolina.
- Represented conservation organization in bargain sale transactions and wetland mitigation projects.
- Represented client in acquisition and subsequent leasing of warehouse facility.
- Represented commercial bank in numerous credit facilities.
- Represented real estate fund in the acquisition of a shopping center and subsequent leasing and licensing matters.
- Represented client in acquisition of brownfield site for redevelopment.