David is an associate specialising in all aspects of corporate finance work including acquisitions and disposals, investment and shareholder agreements, group reorganisations and general company law.
David trained with the firm and moved into the corporate department on qualification. He has developed transactional experience working as part of both acquisition and disposal teams and acts for companies across various sectors.
In 2012 David undertook a secondment to a large financial institution during the period of a disposal of a large business unit to a competitor. In 2016 David undertook a secondment to a manufacturer client assisting on a large acquisition. Whilst on both secondments working with the in-house team David also undertook a variety of corporate and commercial work.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Old Mutual Wealth on an national acquisition programme of restricted financial advisors
- A large infrastructure operator on the disposal of a rail road vehicle hire business by way of a share sale
- Transdev plc on the acquisition of a transport business
- On the sale of a self-contained business for a national retailer
- An international manufacturer on general corporate advice
- AIG on the reorganisation of companies within its group structure.