David Corley is a registered patent agent with over 12 years of experience. He is a trusted advisor to clients in their IP matters spanning across a wide range of high-tech areas, including medical devices, control systems, batteries, semiconductors, catalysts, polymers, foams, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, refrigeration, metallurgy, gas turbines, and oil and gas recovery.
- “Two-Terminal Molecular Memories from Solution-Deposited C60 Films in Vertical Silicon Nanogaps,” ACS Nano. 2010.
- “Kinetics of diazonium functionalization of chemically converted graphene nanoribbons,” ACS Nano. 2010.
- “Controllable Molecular Modulation of Conductivity in Silicon-Based Devices,” Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2009.
- “Direct Covalent Grafting of Polyoxometalates onto Si Surfaces,” Chem. Mater., ACS. 2009.
- “Silicon/Molecule Interfacial Electronic Modifications,” Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2008.
- “Controlling Charge Injection in Organic Field-Effect Transistors Using Self-Assembled Monolayers,” Nano Letters, ACS. 2006.
- “Viscosity Dependence of the Denitrogenation Quantum Yield in Azoalkane Photolysis: Experimental Evidence for Reversible Formation of the Diazenyl Radical,” Org. Letters, ACS. 2002.