Darryl is an associate specialising in commercial contracts and commercial law. He trained with the firm and now undertakes a broad range of commercial work, with particular expertise in drafting and negotiating: manufacturing contracts; contracts for the supply of goods and services; transitional services agreements; confidentiality agreements; and settlement agreements.
He advises on the commercial aspects of corporate transactions, including: commercial due diligence; NDAs; heads of terms; confidentiality provisions; contract assignments; and novations.
Darryl also has experience in assisting with the management of projects that involve different specialists within the firm and also with lawyers based in other jurisdictions.
- A challenger bank on a wide range of agreements, including those relating to: the supply of goods and services (at both framework and one-off supply level); claims handling management; and employee benefits
- A financial services institution in a review project across a number of jurisdictions through the management of the project as a whole and the production of precedent materials and a composite report
- A University in relation to a number of agreements, including: sponsorship agreements; grant agreements; contracts for the supply of goods and services; and a proposed contract with its students
- A luxury goods manufacturer in relation to: non-disclosure agreements; supply agreements; and distribution agreements
- A higher education establishment on the commercial aspects of a proposed merger, including due diligence in relation to a range of commercial arrangements.