Caroline is a trusted advisor to companies and individuals in a variety of matters, including estate and trust administration, business agreements/contracts, business entity formation and transition planning, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance healthcare directives, customized beneficiary designation forms for retirement assets and insurance policies, premarital and post-marital agreements, and guardianship.
Professional & Civic Engagement
- Bar Associations: North Carolina Bar Association (NCBA) (Estate Planning & Fiduciary Law Section)
- NCBA Wills for Heroes – Lead Pro Bono Volunteer)
- Durham County Bar Association (DCBA)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), North Carolina Chapter
- Alpha Kapp Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- “Biz Boot Camp - Business Succession Planning,” Greater Durham Black Chamber of Commerce, Durham, NC, March 2022 & December 2022
- “Women in Law Attorney Panel”, Campbell University Normal Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Raleigh, NC, October 2018
- C. Denning, D. Yearwood, “No Coffee or Latté at this Café: Internet Gambling Establishments, Law Enforcement Perceptions, and Management Issues,” Professional Issues in Criminal Justice, 2011