As part of the management team for the BullDox e-discovery team, Bryan focuses on managing the challenges associated with all aspects of the e-discovery process, from the decision to begin collections to the end of the document retention period. With an eye on reducing the costs associated with e-discovery, he counsels clients on the use of cost effective technology, searching techniques and technology guided coding to enhance the efficiency, accuracy and defensibility of document reviews.
Bryan’s experience includes assisting multi-national clients with the choice of litigation technology solutions, counseling clients on the handling of ESI productions and management of teams of attorneys, paralegals and support staff in the review of documents. He is familiar with the intricacies of producing regulatory documents from multiple countries, respecting the difficulties of fully responding to documents requests, while protecting sensitive patient, corporate, and EU privacy material.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Managed a group of attorneys, paralegals and litigation technology support staff to assist a pharmaceutical client with the review, redaction and logging of regulatory documents from the United States and Europe needed for production in various litigations.
- Assisted a healthcare consortium with the implementation, tracking and validation of one of the first approved uses of technology assisted review when responding to government investigations in a case involving anti-trust matters.
- Managed a group of attorneys and paralegals with the review and production of over 100,000 documents, working with national counsel to overcome challenges to collection, review and production strategies for a pharmaceutical client.
- Assisted a Fortune 500 client with the choice of document review software, including the interview of various candidates, testing of systems and implementation of the chosen system for use in the management, review and production of documents.
- Panelist at the Data4Decisions Conference discussing Technology Assisted Review focusing on the use of predictive coding and data analytics in large scale litigation discovery efforts.