Brian practices in the area of corporate law with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital financing, and general corporate governance. He has experience representing private equity groups, venture capital groups, investors and investment firms, and public and private companies.
Clients benefit from his calm and level-headed approach to transactional and general corporate representation. Regardless of the situation, Brian strives to advise his clients in a practical manner to help them navigate negotiation dynamics and any organizational or operational issues that arise.
Brian has counseled clients ranging from budding start-ups to well-established industry leaders, and has represented companies in a number of sectors including biotech, industrial services, marketing, and software development.
Brian is a member of the Young Professional Committee of the Association for Corporate Growth, Maryland Chapter, and currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Community Law Center.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a global transportation and logistics company in its sale to a private equity group.
- Represented a private equity group in multiple early stage investments in biotech companies.
- Represented the owners of a digital marketing company in its sale to a private equity group.
- Represented the creators of the first talent relationship marketing platform, enabling talent marketing and tracking across career sites, social networks, online media and third-party platforms, using predictive intelligence to efficiently support candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, in raising Series A funding.
- Represented an industrial services roll-up in its stock and asset acquisitions of four industry peers.