Anne focuses her practice on all aspects of trademark law. She assists clients with selecting suitable marks, attaining registration in the U.S., and developing strategies for international trademark protection. In addition, she has experience with opposition and cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board; domain name dispute resolution, including Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Proceedings (UDRPs); and intellectual property licensing.
Anne’s experience also includes working extensively with a large corporate client handling on-site trademark licensing agreements.
Anne has worked with clients in the software, apparel, food and beverage, financial services, and other fields. She enjoys learning about her clients’ latest ideas and working with them to make their projects a success.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Intellectual Property Section)
- International Trademark Association
Prior Legal Experience
- Associate Attorney, Chestek Legal, 2018 – 2019
- Senior Counsel, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, 2002 – 2010
- Summer Associate, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, 1999 – 2001
- Summer Associate, Kilpatrick Stockton, 2000