Andrew is an experienced attorney who guides captive insurance companies in corporate formation, insurance regulatory and day-to-day governance issues. He is a frequent author and speaker on captive insurance topics and is a faculty member for the International Center for Captive Insurance Education. Andrew also serves on the Regulatory Liaison Committee of the Delaware Captive Insurance Association.
In addition, Andrew has extensive experience in the areas of general corporate law and business counseling in connection with issues involving entity formation and governance.
In the community, he serves as a Guardian ad litem for the Office of Child Advocate, representing the interests of abused and neglected children in Delaware and is Cubmaster of Swarthmore Pack 112.
Civic and Professional Activities
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Faculty, International Center for Captive Insurance Education
- Member of the Regulatory Liaison Committee of the Delaware Captive Insurance Association.
- Office of Child Advocate, Guardian ad litem
- Cubmaster, Cub Scout Pack 112
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Advises businesses regarding the design and implementation of new captive insurance programs.
- Assists captive managers with the formation and licensing of captive insurance companies.
- Drafts and provides guidance regarding insurance policies and reinsurance contracts and arrangements.
- Advises captive insurance companies with respect to insurance claims adjudication.
- Assists captive insurance companies with mergers and corporate reorganizations.