In addition to her experience representing a variety of clients in high-stakes patent litigation, Ana has a strong background in engineering and proven experience managing large-scale projects. This skill set has proven helpful to her work in all aspects of litigation, from fact and expert discovery through trial, and appeal. Prior to joining Womble Bond Dickinson, Ana was an associate in the IP Litigation group at Paul Weiss in New York.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a biopharmaceutical company in biosimilar litigation regarding two blockbuster biologics through bench trial and appeal.
- Represented a biopharmaceutical company in litigation of issues of first impression as to the BPCIA.
- Represented a biopharmaceutical company in an inter partes review of a protein refolding patent.
- Represented multiple video game publishers in patent litigation involving computer animation.
- Represented a technology transfer company in patent enforcement litigation involving anti-TNF-α antibodies.