Amy is a member of the Commercial Dispute Regulatory team, who trained with the firm and qualified into the team in September 2016. Amy has experience in a broad range of contentious matters ranging from the defence of a class action, oil and gas disputes, commercial contracts and advising on data protection breaches.
Amy advises on disputes before both the Commercial Court and High Court, as well as resolving disputes through mediation.
Amy has also undertaken a secondment with a British multinational banking and financial services company.
- In defence on a class action brought by 500+ claimants against a national organisation regarding allegations that its IT system suffered from defects which led to individuals being held wrongfully liable for financial losses and being convicted of theft and false accounting
- Companies in several sectors, including a UK Big 6 utility and national retailers, on both pursuing and defending injunctive proceedings
- Sellers of an oil and gas company with regards to breach of warranty, deferred consideration and loss of profit claims under a share purchase agreement
- A national retailer and several smaller companies on breaches of data protection regulation
- An international oil and gas company on a claim regarding the shut in of an oil platform by the operators in breach of a Transportation and Processing Agreement
- An oil and gas company on a claim brought in Commercial Court for breach of the Joint Operating Agreement when entering into rig contracts.