Womble Bond Dickinson is proud to sponsor Smith’s Municipal Bond Conference being held on July 21-22, 2022 in Newport, RI. With a focus on leading economic indicators in a post-pandemic world, market participants will discuss their outlook for the municipal bond market in 2022 and beyond.
Corporate Partner Damian Georgino will participate in a panel titled “Infrastructure Investment: Making the Most of a Once in a Generation Investment Opportunity” which will discuss the following:
The $540 billion Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) is a once in a generation investment by the Federal Government in America’s critical infrastructure assets. Based on the report card by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCA), the IIJA is much needed and long overdue. Smith’s Infrastructure Panel has a team of experts that work on financing the rebuilding of America’s infrastructure – everyday. They will look at the infrastructure sector and discuss how the airports, surface transportation, water & sewer systems, are all connected through today’s municipal bond market. What’s more, the panel will highlight how ratings play a pivotal role in the investment process.
Panelists will include:
- Damian Georgino, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Kurt Forsgren, Managing Director - Sector Lead, S&P Global Ratings
- John Pranckevicius, Chief Financial Officer, Secretary-Treasurer, Massachusetts Port Authority
- Scott Zuchorski, Managing Director, Global Head of Infrastructure and Project Finance, Fitch Ratings
- Michael Ross, Senior Correspondent, Smith's Research & Gradings
For more information or to register, visit the conference website here.