When defending a client in high-stakes, large-scale litigation, you need a team that’s experienced in data analysis, not data entry. BullDox, a division of Womble Bond Dickinson, is led by veteran litigation attorneys, document reviewers and technology professionals with a track record of cost-efficient project management. We employ the latest technology, including artificial intelligence, to deliver comprehensive eDiscovery and information management services, all with the goal of helping you to work smarter, not harder.
Over the past thirty years, we’ve developed solid strategies for information management, based on our litigators’ significant experience in and out of the courtroom. BullDox team members have counseled clients in nearly every type of litigation including:
- Product Liability
- Contract Disputes
- Patent Litigation
- Unfair Trade Practices
- Data Breach
- False Claims Act
- Insurance, including Bad Faith
- Trade Secrets
- Partnership Disputes
- Government Contracting
- Construction Defect
- Internal Investigations
- Regulatory Investigations
- Second Request
- International Tax Investigation
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- ANDA Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Environmental including Super Fund
Nationwide, our team represents major players, in various industries, who rely on us for quick, customizable solutions to managing their discovery projects and document productions of all sizes. Our professionals use technological tools, such as AI and customized workflows, to help streamline the flow of work and control costs. From our base in the Southeast, we’re able to deliver results as cost-effective as overseas eDiscovery and document review options, but with better consistency and control over the eDiscovery process.
Our pricing structure is as personalized as our services - we will work with you to control costs within the context of your goals and deadlines, not ours. Some ways we’ve approached this in the past include offering clients: fixed fees, per-gigabyte/per-document pricing, volume based discounts, and performance-based fees.
Our end-to-end data management and counselling services include:
- eDiscovery Advice & Counsel, working pre-discovery to meet discovery obligations and eliminate problems, resulting in narrower collections and review populations which reduces costs.
- Early Case Assessment, using our bench strength to help create a defensible strategy.
- eDiscovery Management, offering quality e-discovery and collection management at predictable, affordable prices.
- Document Review & Production, delivered on time and per specifications—even under tight deadlines.
- Training & Education for clients, based on our established best practices for records retention and litigation readiness.
- Privilege Review, providing accurate, affordable, dependable and defensible information from experienced reviewers.