Wesley Suttle is a member of Womble Bond Dickinson’s GCSolutions team, which provides affordable on-demand, scalable legal services to corporate law departments and small and medium companies. Wesley is a corporate-minded legal executive with over 20 years of experience advising clients on compliance and security laws both in-house and in private practice.
Wesley has a diverse background representing clients across an array of sectors. She is well-versed in providing support for corporate governance matters, drafting board and committee minutes and consents, preparing securities’ compliance statements and documents, negotiating contracts and advising clients on corporate issues.
- Parents’ Council Annual Fund Campaign, Summit School
- Member and Volunteer, Centenary United Methodist Church
- Member, Child Study Club
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Washington, D.C. Bar Association
- Member, Junior League of Winston-Salem, 2005 – 2015
- Board Member and Secretary, Junior League of Winston-Salem, 2013 – 2014