Vonnetta Benjamin is an experienced and detail-oriented litigator who focuses her practice on product liability litigation, complex litigation, and healthcare and medical malpractice litigation. Paying great attention to detail permits Vonnetta to move seamlessly from managing a case where the key issues surround a particular product to a case where she must hone in on the side effects of a particular drug. Vonnetta ensures that she understands how her clients and their representatives function best so that she can effectively advise them on matters from the pre-suit phases to the efficient resolutions of any formal lawsuits.
Utilizing her significant automotive experience, Vonnetta recently seconded as an in-house attorney for a national company responsible for the distribution, marketing and customer service for a global automobile manufacturer in the United States. In this capacity, Vonnetta investigated and assisted the company, in part, by investigating the most secure means to strengthen the company’s information governance framework and thoroughly protect sensitive data maintained.
Civic and Professional Activities
- The Alzheimer’s Association-Georgia Chapter
- Hands on Atlanta ServiceJuris, 2007-2010
- Words From…
- JustGeorgia Project
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Harvard Club of Georgia
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a premier national healthcare company providing care to people with various chronic conditions in medical malpractice litigation.
- Advised automotive parts manufacturers and seatbelt manufacturers in product liability litigation.
- Represented an international tire and rubber company and a major US retailer in asbestos litigation.
- Counseled an international shopping cart manufacturer in product liability litigation.
- Represented a US firearms and ammunition manufacturer in product liability litigation.