Tiffani is an associate in the IP, Technology and Data service group and an integral part of the Firm’s Trademark Team. She focuses the majority of her work on trademark-related matters and has a proven track record of protecting her client’s online identities and social media accounts.
Her experience includes all aspects of trademark protection, from selection of an available trademark, to protection of that mark under the applicable federal and common laws, to enforcement of that mark against infringements and unauthorized uses.
Tiffani also routinely assists clients with domain name disputes, including retrieving domain names from cyber-squatters through application of the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy and other similar policies. She has practiced before the United States Trademark Office and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
When not practicing law, Tiffani enjoys reading, cooking, hiking, learning about nutrition, bike riding, and hot yoga.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Maintains a winning record for UDRP cases and social media take down requests.
- Strategically manages national and international trademark portfolios for a large automobile franchise company, protecting the client’s valuable branding assets.
- Assisted an international apparel company with retrieving Instagram accounts from unauthorized and infringing users.
- Successfully retrieved a valuable domain name for a financial services client from professional cybersquatter via Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy arbitration and negotiated settlement.
- Implemented social media management strategy for a multinational conglomerate involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. The new strategy resulted in a swift takedown of social media accounts impersonating key client executives.