Tia specialises in real estate and has experience in a broad mix of areas including refinancing for investment properties, commercial acquisitions/disposals and Law of Property Act receivership work.
- A major high street lender on the property element of various refinancing transactions for individuals and companies, including advice on the enforceability of its security in terms of Companies Act and Insolvency Act requirements
- A private lender on high value refinancing transactions for individuals/investors involving mainly residential security property
- The Education Funding Agency in connection with its acquisitions for various free school projects including the preparation of contracts, transfers, leases, licences and ancillary documentation required for the various transactions,
- A prominent property developer on a variety of issues relating to various freehold acquisitions conditional on planning permission for large scale residential development over several phases, involving complex overage requirements; and
- Consultants and receivers on a variety of rental management issues for portfolio properties including lease negotiations and receivership sale.