Simon is a Wealth Advisor in the private wealth team and has been working there since it started providing investment advice in 1999. He has over 29 years’ experience in the financial services sector. Simon specialises in looking after the complex affairs of individuals and trusts. His focus is upon investment and pensions matters, however, he is more commonly involved in co-ordinating tax and legal matters for families with complex affairs.
Simon is a member of the Personal Finance Society and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide investment and pensions advice.
- Designing investment portfolios to meet the needs of clients looking for capital growth, income or both, making use of appropriate tax wrappers
- Saving inheritance tax by taking advantage of investment and trust based arrangements
- Helping clients take benefits from their pension arrangements
- Helping clients accumulate funds in order to provide for long term projects or retirement
- Organising life assurance arrangements in order to protect families and businesses
- Helping trusts form robust investment policies
- Chairing Womble Bond Dickinson Wealth Limited's Portfolio Management Service review team.
“I am very happy with the service, our adviser is Simon Dobson who is first class, not only as our financial adviser but he is always there to listen and makes us feel ‘special’!”
“An excellent, professional service.”
“Sorry you can’t improve. Excellent service at all times.”