Sarah is a solicitor in the Construction and Engineering team specialising in transactional construction matters. She drafts, negotiates and advises on a wide range of construction documents including building contracts, appointments and collateral warranties. Sarah has acted for various clients on projects ranging from small redevelopments to large scale build projects including shopping centers and hotels. Prior to joining the firm, Sarah acted for a multi-national construction company in relation to various motorway infrastructure projects. She also pursued a number of claims on behalf of a major property insurer in relation to defects in the construction of residential property as well as other property damage claims.
- Town Centre Securities PLC in relation to the construction aspects of the development and refurbishment of Leeds City Council’s offices at Merrion House, Leeds (£20 million), Merrion Hotel and Whitehall Plaza
- City of York Council on a consultant framework agreement
- Wykeland Beverley Limited in relation to the preparation of tenant collateral warranties as well as advising on the whole package of construction documents in relation to the £40 million refinancing of the development
- A funder on the suite of construction documents in relation to a £2 million industrial project
- An international petrochemical manufacturer on a building contract based on the IChemE Red Book
- A multi-national construction company in relation to the construction contract for a major highways infrastructure project.