Sarah specialises in commercial law. She advises clients in the retail, financial services and transport sectors in a broad range of commercial matters with particular expertise in outsourcing and supply contracts, agency and franchising as well as advertising and logistics agreements. Sarah has completed a number of secondments since qualifying into the commercial team in March 2008, and has gained significant experience in the retail sector as well as financial services. In each secondment Sarah has worked closely alongside the in-house legal teams supporting them on a variety of matters and projects, including advertising and sponsorship agreements, purchase and supply contracts as well as advising on matters such as brand management and protection. Prior to commencing her training contract with the firm, Sarah worked as a paralegal in two in-house positions, where she gained extensive contract drafting experience.
- Post Office Ltd on the Network Transformation Programme. This is the largest project in Post Office Limited's history; its aim is to invest in and modernise its branch network, with funding of £1.34bn from Government to introduce new operating models in around 6000 branches. The firm is responsible for developing and project managing all of the documents and contracts required for the Programme. Sarah has taken the lead in developing a suite of contracts for the new branch models, developing a close working relationship with their in house legal and project teams
- Various retailers on the outsourcing of services including UK warehousing and distribution functions, catering, cleaning, property maintenance and security
- On and preparing consumer facing terms and conditions for the sale of goods and/or services, including services offered on a subscription basis
- Preparing and negotiating advertising concession agreements
- On and preparing agreements with third party providers of gift voucher schemes and open and closed loop gift cards.