Randy represents clients in pharmaceutical and biotechnology patent litigation. In particular, he counsels clients in Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) cases under the Hatch-Waxman Act. Randy also provides patent litigation assistance to clients in the energy sector. Additionally, Randy assists attorneys in the Delaware office with their pro bono matters.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Drafted pleadings and provided research and trial support for multinational pharmaceutical company in several cases in the District of Delaware and Northern District of West Virginia.
- Research, review and revise discovery requests and responses for several complex pharmaceutical litigation matters in federal court.
- Drafted response to third party subpoena for client in ongoing dispute in the District of Delaware.
- Assisted in counseling clients on litigation strategy for related cases in the Southern District of New York and before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
- Drafted motions and responses for inter partes review (IPR) proceedings before the PTAB.