Rachel Rivkind is a transactional attorney with more than a decade of experience in banking and finance, commercial contracts, corporate governance and real estate. She represents lenders, borrowers and sponsors in a wide range of commercial lending and secured transactions. Rachel guides clients through asset-based middle market lending, private client and cross-border financing, real estate lending, acquisition financing and syndicated credit arrangements. She also has represented lenders in protecting and enforcing their interests, and serves as outside corporate counsel for a variety of closely held businesses.
Rachel began her career with leading New York law firms and brings broad experience advising clients in commercial transactions, corporate governance and risk management. Her clients come from a variety of industries, including food and beverage, hospitality, professional services, banking, publishing, manufacturing, and non-profits.
In addition to her work in private practice, Rachel previously served as Associate General Counsel to the US subsidiary of one of Israel’s largest banks.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member, Board of Directors, Juventas New Music Ensemble
- Member, Board of Directors, ChamberMusicNY
Prior Legal Experience
- Partner, Rubin and Rudman, 2016 – 2020
- Associate General Counsel and First Vice President, Bank Leumi USA, 2014 – 2016
- Associate, New York City offices of several leading Am Law 100 law firms from 2005 – 2013