Rachel Gervin is a member of Womble Bond Dickinson’s GCSolutions team, which provides affordable on-demand, scalable legal services to corporate law departments and small and medium companies. Rachel is a business-minded legal executive with 20 years of experience both in-house at a FTSE 100 technology company and at large law firms.
Rachel has extensive experience managing complex litigation and dispute resolution, including consumer class actions, patent cases, complex commercial disputes, employment matters and government investigations. She has negotiated numerous domestic and international transactions, including agreements relating to acquisitions, licensing, financing and sales. Rachel has advised on local and global data privacy laws and implemented a compliance plan for CAN-SPAM and CASL policies for sales and marketing groups in the US and Canada.
Rachel also gains valuable perspective by serving in her local community and professional organizations. She is active in the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Georgia Chapter, where she served as President in 2015 and is a current Women’s Initiative Steering Committee member. She also serves as a Girl Scout Troop Leader, a School Leadership Team Elected Parent Representative, and a Soccer Team Manager.
Civic and Professional Activities
- Member, Georgia Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Association of Corporate Counsel; past-President, 2015; Member, Women’s Initiative Steering Committee, 2014-present
- Troop Leader, Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta, 2014-present; Camp CEO participant, 2016
- Treasurer, Oakhurst Elementary School PTA, 2014-2018
- School Leadership Team Parent Representative, 4/5 Academy at Fifth Avenue, 2017-2019
- Team Manager, InterAtlanta FC 2007 Girls (Excel/Premier), 2016-Present