Peter is a Solicitor in the Corporate Finance Team, advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, group reorganisations for UK and international groups, shareholder agreements and joint venture agreements and general company law.
Responsibilities include drafting and reviewing transaction documents, corporate due diligence, project management and aligning corporate governance procedures
Peter began his training contract with the firm in September 2017. Peter's qualification was accelerated by 6 months as a result of his previous paralegal experience at Charles Russell Speechlys LLP and Boodle Hatfield LLP in the Private Wealth sector.
During his training contract, Peter gained Banking & Financial services and Commercial Litigation experience where he was involved in the defence on a class action brought by 500+ claimants against a national organisation. Peter has regularly worked with multi-disciplinary teams and organised inter-departmental coordination on complex projects.
- Old Mutual Wealth on a series of UK share and business acquisitions
- Old Mutual Wealth on its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Intrinsic Financial Services Limited, the UK's largest network of restricted independent financial advisors.
- Advising on various group re-organisations
- Comexposium, the French world-leading exhibitions group on a cross-border acquisition.
- Assisting with the £80,000,000 refinancing of the existing revolving credit facilities for Renewable Energy Systems.
- FTSE listed client Chemring Group PLC – assisting with the £100million + refinance of its UK debt facilities including revolving and asset based facilities.