Pamela Larson is a Purple Heart veteran and focuses her practice on mass torts litigation. She has experience in civil and criminal litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Pamela served as a human trafficking victim rights attorney for Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services. In this role she represented clients in criminal and family court, drafted pleadings and negotiated settlements, represented clients and prepared documents during immigration proceedings, and trained state and local agencies on the South Carolina Victims’ Bill of Rights and Human Trafficking laws.
Professional & Civic Engagement
- South Carolina Bar Association
- 1st Judicial Circuit Representative, Young Lawyers Division
- Panelist, Charleston County School District Truancy Hearing Panel, 2020 – 2021
- Co-Chair, Legal Innovations Subcommittee of the Tri-County Human Trafficking Task Force, 2020 – 2021
- The Mission Continues Fellow (fellowship for six months with the Boy Scouts of America Young Explorers Program at South Carolina Department of Juvenile Justice), 2014
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as Call of Duty Endowment’s Outstanding Female Veteran, 2012
- Fort Jackson Spouse of the Year, 2013
- Received several Military Decorations including Purple Heart, Army Commendation Medal, Army Good Conduct Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Iraq Campaign Medal, Army Service Ribbon