Nigel heads our residential and housing sector, and is client partner for a number of major organisations in the sector. These include Grainger, Thirteen, Places for People, Akelius, Vista, Southern Residential, Retirement Bridge, Countrywide, ISOS, Bernicia, Accent and Progress Housing Group.
Nigel joined in 1992 and has specialised in all aspects of residential property since that date.
He became a Board Member of Byker Community Trust in July 2013. The Trust is the Registered Provider for the iconic Byker Estate in Newcastle upon Tyne. Nigel is also our representative in the UKAA (UK Apartment Association).
- Grainger in the purchase of 614 individual leasehold properties for £58m
- GRIP in the purchase of an estate of 98 units in London for £57.3m
- on the acquisition of two companies and their assets comprising portfolios of 1000 and 250 units respectively. The portfolios were largely made up of retirement flats
- Grainger in the purchase of 61 houses in prime central London for £160m
- Akelius as their main legal advisor in their published aim of owning 10,000 units in London and the South East by 2020
- Social housing client with regard to the provision of a £25m term loan facility to facilitate the implementation of a stock rationalisation exercise of 1200 properties