Naomi is in the property disputes team and deals with asset and estate management work, in particular business lease renewals, dilapidations, rent reviews, telecoms and service charge disputes.
Naomi also undertakes a significant amount of advisory work in dealing with a wide range of commercial property issues, including site clearance, development agreements and options. She also has extensive experience in dealing with a full spectrum of property issues such as restrictive covenants, easements, rights of light, property related insolvency and boundary issues.
Naomi acts for public sector clients including central government departments and private sector companies and individuals including retailers and energy providers.
Examples of experience include:
- Advising public sector client in relation to high value dilapidations claim being brought by its landlord, which was settled successfully
- Advising investment client in relation to wide range of property management issues including lease renewals, dilapidations and exercising and receiving break notices
- Advising private individual in relation to complex boundary dispute involving issues of easements of support and the Party Wall Act 1996.
- Advising developer client in relation to the enforceability of complex overage provisions
- Advising public sector client in relation to enforceability of restrictive covenants registered against possible disposal site.