Michelle joined the firm in September 2014 and qualified in March 2016 into our Developers and Investors team in Leeds.
She advises on a range of commercial real estate transactions, including development, investment and landlord and tenant work. She has experience of dealing with a variety of property acquisitions, developments and disposals and regularly advises on all aspects of portfolio management. Michelle also advises as part of a team on refinancing projects for various investment funds.
Michelle has also spent time working in the in house legal team on secondment at a major international retailer.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Capital Industrial Fund on all aspects of asset management work in relation to a portfolio of industrial estates and, as part of a team, on refinancing projects
- A leading engineering, environment and design consultancy business on the acquisition of new office spaces as part of a national expansion
- A local investor on a range of national freehold investment purchases of various retail units subject to long term tenancies
- A development project manager as part of a team in relation to residential-led, mixed-use development schemes
- A large developer on all aspects of asset management work (including agreements for lease and leases) in relation to landlord and tenant matters within a new mixed use retail centre.