Michael is a Chartered Legal Executive specialising in real estate, with a focus on energy and operational property matters.
Michael has a broad level of experience in real estate, including negotiating leases and ancillary documents for both landlords and tenants, as well as title reviewing and reporting, due diligence on multi-property transactions and post-completion work.
Michael qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2008, and joined the firm in 2015.
- Acting for landlords and tenants on new and renewal retail leases, as well as asset management, both on the high street and in centres
- Involved in a mix of onshore and offshore wind and solar projects for developer clients, including negotiation of options and lease documentation
- Acting for a national infrastructure organisation dealing with a range of operational requirements, from asset management and leases to infrastructure project support
- Maintaining a caseload of matters for a national telecommunications operator, with responsibilities including reporting and client relationship
- Acquiring freehold and leasehold property for a national statutory undertaker in respect of their network operational needs.